- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 1smallonion, minced
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce)cantomato sauce
- 1bay leaf
- 2carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/4headcabbage, thinly sliced
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- 1 1/2lbs firmwhite fish fillets, cut into pieces(I usually use sea bass or orange roughy)
- 2tablespoons choppedparsley (optional)
- Heat oil in large saucepan.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, water, salt, bay leaf, carrots and cabbage.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add fish and simmer 5 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Garnish each serving with parsley, if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »