- 1/2teaspoonground cumin
- 1/2teaspoondried sage
- 1/2teaspoonground pepper
- 1/4teaspooncayenne pepper
- 4boneless center cut pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- Combine seasonings in a bowl and then coat chops on both sides.
- Heat butter and oil over high heat in large skillet until very hot.
- Place chops in skillet and then reduce heat to medium, cooking 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn once during cooking.
- OAMC/BULK instructions.
- To Freeze: Place seasoned chops in a ziplock bag and freeze.
- To Reheat: Defrost overnight, and cook per directions.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »