- 1/4-1/2cuphot sauce
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- 1-2teaspooncajun seasoning(Recipe 92066 or store bought)
- 1/4-1teaspooncayenne pepper or hot red pepper flakes(or Powder recipe 73907)
- 10chicken wings, cut up two pieces from each wing with the tips discarded defrosted washed and towel dried
- bleu cheese salad dressing
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
- Set aside.
- Combine the flour, Cajun Spice Mix Recipe in a large zip lock bag put the wings into the bag shake to coat each wing evenly.
- Put the wings in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Helps adhered Flour to wings.
- Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
- As soon as drained into the hot sauce mixture stir to coat them.
- Serve with lots of Bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
- This will help cool down the heat.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »