- 1 (10 ounce)sourdough bread, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 3/4cupextra virgin olive oil
- 4tablespoonslemon juice
- 2clovesgarlic, finely chopped
- 3/4cupparmesan cheese, grated
- 1teaspoonanchovy paste
- 2teaspoonsDijon mustard
- 1/2teaspoonfresh ground pepper
- 1lbmedium shrimp, cleaned and shelled.
- 1headromaine lettuce
- 2cupscherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 325*F.
- Toss the bread cubes with 1 tablespoon oil, spread on a large cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes until crispy.
- remove and let cool.
- In a blender combine lemon juice, garlic, parmesan, anchovy paste, mustad, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp of pepper and blend.
- While the blender is running, slowly pour in the rest of the oil.
- In a pan, lightly coated with olive oil saute the shrimp with salt and pepper until pink.
- In a large salad bowl combine chopped lettuce, tomatoes, croutons and shrimp.
- Toss with dressing to coat.
- Serve garnished with leftover parmesan cheese.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »