- 2eggs, separated, and divided
- 1cupall-purpose flour
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1tablespoonbrown sugar
- 1/4cupflaked coconut
- 3/4cupevaporated milk
- 4tablespoonsbutter, melted and cooled
- 1/3-1/2cupbutterscotch chips
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff; set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, brown sugar and coconut, and set aside.
- Combine egg yolks, evaporated milk and butter; add to dry ingredients, mixing JUST until blended.
- Add in the butterscotch chips, and fold in the beaten egg whites JUST until mixed (do not overbeat) Bake in a waffle maker until done.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »