- 1 (16 ounce)box goldenpoundcake mix
- 4egg whites
- 1/8cupNestle Toll House butterscotch-flavored morsels
- 1/2cupbutter, softened
- 1 1/2cupspowdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Beat egg whites till stiff.
- Blend egg whites with cake mix and water.
- Pour batter into a greased 9×12-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or till top is golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Melt butterscotch morsels in microwave on high for 45 seconds, or use double boiler over hot water.
- *Do not let water boil*.
- Mix butter with butterscotch, then add powdered sugar.
- Blend frosting with mixer till consistancy is smooth.
- Spread frosting atop cooled pound cake.
- Cut cake into equal nine rows, then two cuts lengthwise.
- Grab revolver and prepare to defend your krimpets.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »