- 1 3/4cupsflour
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1cup choppednuts
- 1cupbrown sugar
- 1/4cupgranulated sugar
- 3/4cupbutter, softened
- Sift dry ingredients, set aside.
- Cream softened butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Gradually spoon in dry ingredients.
- Reserve last 1/3 of dry ingredients and add chopped nuts to it.
- Stir remaining dry ingredients into batter.
- Drop by 1/2 teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Allow cookies to set on baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to cool.(NOTE:Do NOT cool completely on the cookie sheet)
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »