- 1cupCrisco shortening
- 2cupscake flour
- 1/2cupself rising flour
- 1tablespoonimitation vanilla butternut flavoring
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a bundt or tube cake pan.
- Cream together the sugar and Shortening until it is smooth.
- add 1 egg at a time, mixing well between each one.
- sift the 2 cups of cake flour with the 1/2 cup self rising flour.
- alternate adding the flour and milk (add a little flour, mix, add a little milk, mix, flour, mix, milk, mix, etc.).
- finally, add the butternut flavoring.
- mix well.
- pout into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »