- 3lbsrusset potatoesor yukon gold potatoes, cooked & mashed smooth
- 3/4cupskim milk
- 2tablespoonsbutter, room temp
- 1 1/4cups1% fat buttermilk
- 1/2cupasiago cheese, grated
- 1/4cupfresh chives, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly oil a 9″x13″ baking dish.
- Beat in the milk, butter, buttermilk& pepper into the smoothly mashed potatoes.(add slowly so you do not get the potatoes too thin you may not use all of it).
- Scrape the potatoes into th baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the asiago cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25- 30 minutes or until heated through& the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »