- 1lblarge shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4tablespoonsolive oil
- 4tablespoonscorn syrup
- 1/2cupwhite wine
- 1shallot, minced
- 1lemon, juice of
- 1/2teaspoondried rosemary
- 1/2teaspoondried thyme
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- 2tablespoonsbrown sugar
- sea salt, to taste(be generous)
- In a plastic zipper bag, combine olive oil, corn syrup, shallots, lemon juice, rosemary, thyme and black pepper.
- Add shrimp and marinate, refrigerated, at least 30 minutes in this mixture.
- Heat skillet over high heat; add shrimp (with about a couple tablespoons of the marinade); sprinkle with brown sugar and sea salt and stir to coat.
- Continue to stir-fry over high heat about 6 to 7 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »