- 18-inch flour tortillas(Not burrito size)
- 1slicebologna(your favorite kind)
- 1sliceAmerican cheese
- mayonnaise (optional)
- Fry bologna until lightly browned on each side.
- Lightly butter one side of flour tortilla.
- If using mayonnaise spread lightly on unbuttered side of tortilla.
- Put the slice of browned bologna and cheese on unbuttered side of tortilla.
- Fold in half and cook buttered side down in a warm skillet.
- until tortilla is lightly browned.
- Turn and cook other side until lightly browned.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »