- 2-3lbsBrussels sprouts
- 1cup choppedonions
- 2cups warmhomogenized milk
- 1 1/2cups shredded oldsharp white cheddar cheese(divide in half)
- Parboil the brussel sprouts for 7 minutes and drain.
- Place into a 2-3 quart oven proof dish.
- Saute the onion in butter until clear and then add the flour and stir.
- Add the warm milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg, 3/4 cup cheese and stir.
- Pour filling over brussel sprouts.
- Top with remaining 3/4 cup cheese and bake at 375 for 40 minutes.
- This can be prepared and frozen until needed.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »