- 1 (14 1/2 ounce)candiced tomatoes, undrained
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce)packagechicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 1/2lbsboneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1teaspoondried basil leaves
- 1cup kraft shreddedmozzarella cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl.
- Add garlic, stuffing mix and water; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Set aside.
- PLACE chicken in 13×9 inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- BAKE 30 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »