- 1 (19 ounce)can aylmer accentsItalian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (120 g)packagechicken stuffing mix
- 1 1/2lbsboneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1teaspoondried basil leaves
- 1cupmozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl.
- Add garlic and stuffing mix; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 13×9 inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »