- 2 (10 ounce)cans castleberrybarbecued pork
- 2 (10 ounce)cans castleberrybarbecued beef
- 2 (16 ounce)cansdiced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce)cancooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce)cancream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce)canwhite corn kernels, drained
- 1mediumonion, chopped
- 1/2cuphickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 1teaspoonsalt(or to taste)
- 1teaspoonpepper(or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a large crock pot. Cook on low heat for 8 hours stirring occasionally.
- This can be cooked on high for 4 hours but you need to watch it more closely for sticking.
- Goes GREAT with cornbread!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »