- 5slices crustlessbread(1″ thick)
- 5slices crumbledcooked bacon
- 1cup of cookedpeameal bacon or1/2 cupcooked sausage
- 2 1/2cupsmilk
- 1teaspoonworcestershire sauce
- 1cup gratedcheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Use 4 french onion soup bowls or other oven proof 2 cup bowls.
- Spray bottom with non-stick spray.
- Cube the bread.
- Line bottom of bowls with cubed bread.
- Divide meat into 4 portions and put on bread.
- Do the same with the cheese.
- Mix the milk and eggs with hand blender til frothy.
- Add the worcestershire,salt and pepper to eggs.
- Pour mixture into the bowls, use equal amounts in each bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put into the fridge overnight.
- Next morning bring bowls to room tempature.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 1/2 an hour at 350 degrees.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »