- 1 (20 ounce)boxbrownie mix(I use Betty Crocker)
- 1/2cupvegetable oil
- 1quartstrawberries, thinly sliced,save one whole for decoration
- 2 (3 1/4 ounce)packagesFrench vanilla instant pudding
- 8ouncesCool Whip
- hershey shellchocolate syrup, as needed
- To make brownies:.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of a 13×9 inch pan.
- Stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean; let cool.
- While brownies are cooling slice the berries and set aside.
- Mix pudding with 2 cups of milk and wisk until thickened.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- To layer, put brownie for first layer, add strawberries for second layer, drizzle with chocolate shell and the pudding mixture layer.
- Repeat layers ending with the pudding mixture.
- Decorate with the whole strawberry, cool whip and drizzle with the chocolate shell.
- Chill until serving about 3 hours at least.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »