- 2mediumtomatoes, sliced as you prefer
- 1smallsweet onion, diced
- 1smallsweet green pepper, diced
- 4ouncesgouda cheese, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Place tomato slices on baking pan lined with non-stick foil.
- Place some diced onions and peppers on top of each tomato slice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pan under broiler and broil as long as you prefer so that onions and peppers are slightly soft.
- Remove from oven and add a slice of Gouda cheese to each tomato slice.
- Return to broiler until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Can serve hot or slightly warm.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »