- 1headfresh broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)cancream of mushroom soup
- 1/2mediumonion, chopped
- 2cups gratedcheddar cheese
- 24Ritz crackers(1 full tube, 24 is approx, I just guessed for the recipe)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- Par boil the broccoli for approx 5-10 minutes, (Still”crispy”, you dont want it mushy).
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces and put in 9×13 baking dish.
- Mix mushroom soup, mayonaise, onion, eggs, cheese and seasonings together.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Top with crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes uncovered.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »