- 1 1/2teaspoonshoney
- 1teaspoonground mustard
- 2tablespoonswhite vinegar
- 2tablespoonssour cream
- 4 1/2teaspoonsbutter
- 4cupsbroccoli florets
- 1cupsalted cashews
- 1cup cubedswiss cheese
- 1 (11 ounce)canmandarin oranges(drained)
- 6slicesbacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2cup choppedred onions
- In a heavy saucepan, mix egg, sugar, honey, mustard and cornstarch until smooth.
- Gradually stir in water and vinegar.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add mayonnaise, sour cream and butter.
- Stir until butter is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cool in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, just before serving, combine broccoli, cashews, swiss cheese, oranges, raisins, bacon and red onion.
- Add cooled dressing and toss all to coat.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »