- 1kgfrozen broccoli
- 4-5chicken breasts, cut 1/2 inch strips
- 2cupschicken stock(canned or homemade)
- 4tablespoonsrice flour
- 1teaspoonlemon juice
- 3teaspoonscurry powder
- 1-2cup shreddedcheddar cheese
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Spread frozen broccli in dish.
- Set aside.
- Fry strips of chicken breast in oil or butter until done.
- Place over broccoli.
- Wisk chicken stock and remaining ingredients together.
- (You may bring to a boil in microwave, stirring occasionally. This is an optional step).
- Pour over chicken and broccli.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 40- 50 minutes until broccli is tender.
- Serve with rice.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »