- 1-2tablespoonolive oil
- 1mediumred skin white potato, washed
- 1/2mediumred bell pepper, diced
- 3-4green onions, washed and sliced
- 1/2cupsliced mushrooms
- 3slicesCanadian bacon, diced
- 1cupegg substitute, beaten with or4 eggs, beaten with
- 1/4cup shreddedmozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Using medium shredder blade of food processor, shred the potato.
- Warm olive oil in non-stick skillet, add potato, bell pepper, green onions, mushrooms and bacon.
- Cook and stir until potato is lightly browned and other vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Cook until eggs are almost set, running spatula around edges and allowing uncooked egg to run to bottom of pan.
- When eggs are almost set, invert onto a dinner plate and then slip back into pan allowing the bottom to cook completely.
- The last few minutes top with shredded cheese and cover until cheese melts.
- Cut in half and slip onto serving plates.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »