- 3eggs, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce)cansweetened condensed milk
- 1 3/4cupshot water
- 1/4cupbutter, melted
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 4cupsFrench bread cubes
- 1/2cupraisins (optional)
- 2cupsconfectioners’ sugar
- 2-3tablespoonscreamor half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bread Pudding: In large bowl, combine eggs, condensed milk,.
- water, butter, cinnamon and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir in bread cubes and raisins, if desired, moistening completely.
- Pour mixture into a buttered, 9″, deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 1 hour.
- Cool and serve with rum sauce, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Rum Sauce:.
- In a bowl, stir together confectioners’ sugar, rum and enough cream to make smooth creamy sauce.
- Serve over bread pudding, if desired.
- Makes 8 servings.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »