- 1lbhamburger, browned,drained
- 1largeonion, chopped
- 2tablespoonsgarlic, crushed
- 2tablespoonsWorcestershire sauce
- 1 (32 ounce)jarspaghetti sauce(I use Prego)
- 1 (1 ounce)packagechili seasoning mix(I use Lowry’s or McCormick)
- 2tablespoonschili powder
- 2 (15 ounce)cansbeans(I use Chili beans in chili sauce)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8ouncescheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- 8ouncessour cream (optional)
- 1/2bunchcilantro, chopped (optional)
- Brown hamburger in dutch oven.
- Add onions, cook until onions are transparent.
- Drain off fat.
- Add all other ingredients, stir and allow to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Re-season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in large bowls with toppings available for individualization!
- Serve with lots of Ritz Crackers!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »