- 4cupsblueberries(fresh or frozen)
- 2/3-1cupsugar(I use 2/3 cup as we don’t like our pies too sweet)
- 1/4cuplemon juice
- 1/4-1/3cupcornstarch(depending on how thick you like your filling)
- In a heavy saucepan mix together blueberries, sugar and lemon juice.
- Over medium heat bring to boil, stirring frequently.
- Mix cornstarch with water to make a paste.
- Pour into berry mixture, stirring constantly until thick.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- You can now freeze it or use for pie.
- Bake at 400*F for about 35 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »