- 1/4teaspoonground nutmeg
- 3/4cup chilledbutter, cut into bits
- 4ounces chilledcream cheese, cut into bits
- 2largeegg yolks
- 6cups peeled freshpeach slices or frozenpeach slices, unthawed
- 7cupsfresh blueberries or frozen blueberries, unthawed
- 2cupsfresh raspberries or frozen raspberries, unthawed
- 1/3cupquick-cooking tapioca
- 1 1/4cupssugar
- premiumvanilla ice cream
- Combine first 3 ingredients in processor; add 3 tblsps sugar and process until blended.
- Add butter and cream cheese and process until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add egg yolks; process just until moist clumps form.
- Gather dough into a ball; flatten into a rectangle.
- Wrap in plastic and chill 30 minutes.
- Butter 13 x 9 x 2 inch glass baking dish.
- Combine peaches, blueberries, raspberries, tapioca and 1 ¼ cups sugar in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Let stand 45 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Transfer fruit to prepared dish.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
- Using cookie cutters, cut out a few decorative shapes in dough.
- Transfer dough rectangle to top of fruit.
- Tuck edges of dough between fruit and sides of dish.
- Arrange cutouts around edge of cobbler.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake until crust is deep golden, fruit is tender and juices are bubbling and thick, about 1 hour.
- Cool slightly before serving with vanilla ice cream.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »