- 1pint freshly washedblueberries(fresh is better than frozen, texture-wise)
- 2 (8 ounce)packagesneufchatel cheese(low-fat cream cheese)
- 1 (1/3 ounce)packagesugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 (8 ounce)containersCool Whip Lite
- 8ouncesangel food cake, cubed(1/2 of a round cake or a whole loaf-shaped)
- Beat together the 2 pkgs of nuefchatel cheese and the lemon jello.
- Lightly beat in 1 container of CoolWhip.
- Layer 1/2 of the angel food cake cubes on the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- Top with 1/2 the cream cheese mixture, 1/2 the blueberries, and 1/2 of the CoolWhip.
- Repeat, reserving a few blueberries for garnishing on the top.
- Trifles are a great make-ahead dessert.
- This is best if it gets to sit for a few hours.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »