- 1/2cupbutter or margarine, room temperature
- 1egg, beaten
- 1 1/2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/4cupbutter or margarine, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- Spray a 9-inch square pan with cooking spray (or grease pan with butter or margarine).
- Cream 1/2 cup butter with 1/2 cup sugar using an electric mixer (3 minutes).
- Add egg and continue beating another minute.
- Sift together 1 cup flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Alternately add flour mixture and milk to butter/sugar mixture.
- Pour dough into prepared pan.
- Cover dough with berries.
- Cream together 1/4 cup butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup flour and cinnamon and blend until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over blueberries.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »