- 1loafwhite bread, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 (21 ounce)canblueberry pie filling
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1/2teaspoonground nutmeg
- 1/2teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1/2cup softbutter
- 1cupbrown sugar
- Grease 9×13″ baking pan.
- Place half of bread squares in pan.
- Spread pie filling over bread.
- Place remaining bread on top.
- Set aside.
- In blender, mix eggs, half and half, vanilla and spices.
- Pour mixture over bread.
- Refrigerate covered, overnight.
- Top with butter and sugar just before baking at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Garnish with cream, nutmeg, or nuts.
- Serve with syrup.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »