- 1lblean ground beef
- 1tablespoon finely choppedonions
- 4ouncesblue cheese, crumbled
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1teaspoonworcestershire sauce
- 1/3cupdry breadcrumbs
- 1/4teaspoondried thyme
- 1/4teaspoondried rosemary
- 2tablespoons choppedparsley
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl; mix well to combine.
- Form mixture into 1/2-inch balls.
- Put the balls on a baking sheet with a rim.
- Bake in a 375° oven for about 10 minutes or until browned.
- Serve immediately with toothpicks for spearing.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »