- 1/2cupblue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2cupcream cheese, softened
- 2tablespoonsbutter, softened
- 1teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
- 1/2cup finely choppedpecans
- 2 (16 ounce)canspear halves in natural juice, drained
- 8largelettuce leaves
- Combine cheese, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and parika until thoroughly blended.
- Form into 1-inch balls and roll in pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Assemble salad: Place 2 pear halves on a lettuce-lined plate.
- Tope each pear half with a cheese ball.
- Serve immedeately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »