- 1 1/2cupssour cream
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/2teaspoononion powder
- 2cups choppedarugula, stems removed
- 18slicescooked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4tomatoes, diced fine
- melba toastor breadsticksor crackers
- Combine mayo, sour cream, garlic, and onion powder in medium bowl.
- Cover; chill at least 5 hours, up to 24.
- Remove from fridge 1 hour prior to guests arrival.
- Before serving, stir in arugula, bacon, and tomatoes.
- Serve with melba toasts, bread sticks, or crackers.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »