- 1 1/2cupsbuttermilk
- 2tablespoonsolive oilor canola oil
- 1 1/2cupsbrown riceor rolled oatsor milletor kamutor buckwheat groats
- 1/4teaspoonbaking soda
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- Blend the buttermilk, egg, vanilla, oil and grain in a blender or food processor for about 5 minutes or until completely blended.
- Fold in the soda, salt, and baking powder.
- Cook on a hot griddle as pancakes or bake in hot waffle iron for about 4 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup or fruit.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »