- 1 (15 ounce)canblack beans, drained
- 3/4cupbeef bouillon
- 1/2cup thick orchunky salsa
- 2tablespoonssour cream
- 1tablespoon slicedscallions
- 2teaspoons choppedgreen chili peppers (optional)
- Combine beans through cumin in a blender or food processor fitted with metal blade.
- Process until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Heat in a medium saucepan over medium heat until heated through.
- Ladle into 2 soup bowls.
- Spoon a 1 Tbs dollop of sour cream on top of each and swirl gently.
- Sprinkle with sliced scallions.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »