- 1 (15 ounce)can dicedtomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce)canblack beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce)cancorn
- 1onion, chopped
- 2clovesgarlic, minced or crushed or garlic salt
- 1/2tablespooncayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cilantro, to taste (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix to combine.
- Let it sit for a while if you like, it’s completely not necessary.
- I know I couldn’t let it sit.
- To make into a burrito: Layer salsa, cheese, and Tabasco (if you’re like the boy) on flour tortilla.
- Microwave 45 seconds.
- Top with sour cream and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »