- 6 thin breakfastpork chops
- 3ounces lea and perrinsWorcestershire sauce
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 6 breakfast pork chops in a 9′x13″ glass baking dish DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE PORK CHOPS LARGER THAN”THIN” or”BREAKFAST” this will result in plain undercooked chops and you dont want that.
- Dash worchestershire sauce all over the chops until they are nearly submerged.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 Minutes.
- Remove the chops and set aside.
- Pour all of the sauce from the pan into dipping cups.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »