- 1cup crumbledgranola cerealor Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1/2cupwhole wheat flour
- 1cupground almonds
- 1-2tablespoon of powderedwheat grass
- 2tablespoons of powderedeggshells
- 1 (4 ounce)jarcarrot baby food
- 1cup of unsweetenedfruit juice, using just enough to mix into firm dough
- Wash the eggshells and let dry completely.
- Grind up the eggshells using a mortar and pestal until it is a fine powder.
- Pick out any bits of shell that are not ground.
- Scoop by the spoonful and roll into balls of about ½” to ¾” diameter.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven at 325° for 20-30 minute.
- Cool on a rack and keep in the refrigerator.
- Also freezes well.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »