- 2 1/2ouncestortilla chips(approx. 25)
- 3/4cupMexican blend cheeseor cheddar cheese
- 1/3cupcanned black beans, rinsed
- 6ouncescanned chicken or leftovercooked chicken(taco meat works well, too)
- 2tablespoonssour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 8 inch round cake pan with tin foil, if desired.
- Spread tortilla chips evenly in cake pan; some overlap is fine.
- Sprinkle cheese over the chips, making sure all the chips have some cheese on them.
- Sprinkle salsa over the cheese.
- Pour black beans and chicken over the salsa and cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve in the cake pan.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole, if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »