- 1cupsemisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2cup choppedpecans
- 3tablespoonsbutter, softened
- 1 1/2cups siftedpowdered sugar
- 1ouncesemisweet chocolate, melted
- Grease an 8x8x2-inch baking pan;set aside;Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the 1/3 cup butter, sugar and water; cook and stir over medium heat just until boiling, remove from heat, add the 1 cup of chocolate pieces; stir until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla, beating lightly with a spoon until combined; stir in flour, baking soda and salt; stir in pecans.
- Spread batter into prepared pan;Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes or until edges are set and begin to pull away from the sides of pan.
- Using a fork, prick the warm brownies several times, Drizzle BOURBON evenly over brownies; cool in pan on wire rack.
- For frosting; In a small mixing bowl beat the 3 tablespoons butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for about 30 seconds; gradually add powdered sugar, beating well, slowly beat in 2 teaspoons of the milk and the vanilla; if necessary, beat in remaining milk to reach spreading consistency, spread over brownies;Melt chocolate; drizzle melted chocolate over frosting.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »