- 7lbsbeef brisket
- 1teaspoongarlic salt
- 1teaspoononion salt
- 1teaspooncelery salt
- 2tablespoonsWorcestershire sauce
- 1/2cupgranulated sugaror Splenda sugar substitute
- 1cupbarbecue sauce
- 1cupbroth, from cooked brisket(I usually use whatever broth there is, even if it is more than a cup)
- 1cup wishboneRussian salad dressing(not creamy)
- Mix seasonings and Worcestershire sauce together and rub into meat.
- Wrap tightly in heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- (I use a reynolds large foil bag) Place in baking pan.
- Cook 7 to 8 hours at 275 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, and remove from foil.
- Reserve broth for sauce.
- Trim fat, slice and put brisket back in pan.
- Mix together ingredients for Sauce.
- Pour over brisket slices and bake 300 degrees F.
- for 1 hour.
- I usually roast meat the day before, refrigerate then fat very easy to remove from broth and brisket.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »