- 4cups cookedlean beef, cut in strips about 1 inch long,1/4 inch wide
- 1cup finely choppedonions
- 1 1/2cups slicedfresh mushrooms
- 1cupbeef stockor beef consomme
- 1 1/2tablespoonsflour
- 1/2teaspoon wholecaraway seeds
- 2cupssour creamor light sour cream
- In large skillet or dutch oven, saute the onions and mushrooms in the oil and butter until soft.
- Add the beef and cook 10 more minutes.
- Add the beef stock and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix the flour and all seasonings with the sour cream and slowly stir into the meat mixture.
- Cook slowly (low heat) until thick, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with noodles.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »