- 1/2lbegg noodles(uncooked)
- 1lblean beef
- 4teaspoonssoy sauce
- 1onion, finely chopped
- oil(for frying)
- 2garlic cloves, crushed
- 4teaspoonssherry wine
- 2teaspoonssoy sauce
- Boil the noodles in salted water until tender.
- Strain and set aside.
- Chop the beef finely.
- Mix together the oil, first 4 tsp of soy sauce and the pepper.
- Marinate the beef in this mixture for ten minutes.
- Saute the onion and garlic in a little hot oil for two minutes.
- Add the beef and cook for another two minutes or until the beef is almost cooked through.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Mix together the water, sherry, sugar, remaining soy sauce and cornstarch and add it to the beef mixture.
- Cook until the cornstarch is clear.
- Add the noodles and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »