- 24slicesbaguette, 1/2 ” thick
- 3tablespoonsgarlic-flavored olive oil
- 1lbfilet of beef, roasted rare
- 1 (8 ounce)bottlehorseradish sauce
- 1tablespoonDijon mustard
- 1teaspoon choppedfresh thyme leaves
- 24slicesplum tomatoes, sliced very thin
- 4radishes, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil.
- Place bread, oiled side up, on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Turn slices over and bake 8 minutes more.
- Cool bread and store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- Allow roasted beef to cool completely and slice very thin.
- This can be done a day ahead.
- In a bowl, combine horseradish sauce, mustard and thyme.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, spread crostini with horseradish mixture, top with a tomato slice, and then a slice of beef.
- Top with a small dollop of the horseradish mixture, and garnish with radish slices.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »