- 4lbs smokedbeef brisket, sliced into 1/8 by 1/2 inch strips
- 1-2cupbarbecue sauce
- 24flour tortillas, heated
- 2 (16 ounce)cansrefried beans, heated
- 1largeonion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce)jarshot salsa
- Cover the brisket with just enough barbeque sauce to coat in a large skillet.
- Cook, covered, over low heat just until heated through.
- Spread a thin layer of cooked beans over a warm tortilla.
- Top with brisket, guacamole, onion and salsa; roll to enclose filling.
- Repeat process with remaining tortillas.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »