- 1cupmacaroni, raw
- 1/2lbground beef
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1teaspoonchili powder
- 1pinchpepper, freshly ground
- 1cantomato soup
- 1ouncemozzarella cheese
- Cook macaroni about 7 minutes.
- Brown meat in largest saucepan and drain off all fat.
- Add garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and cook on low about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked macaroni and tomato soup.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Just before serving add grated cheese.
- Cover and heat until cheese melts.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »