- 1cup bakingbutter, softened
- 1 (12 ounce)packagesemi-sweet chocolate chips(1.5 cups for dough, 1/2 cup for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla & salt.
- Gradually add flour and continue mixing.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups chocolate morsels.
- Press into ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes until golden on edges.
- Cool in pan until slightly warm.
- For topping:.
- Microwave 1/2 cup of chips in a ziploc bag for 1 minute on HIGH. Watch carefully.
- Knead the bag around until the morsels are melted and smooth.
- Cut a tip in the corner of the bag and drizzle chocolate onto the bars.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »