- 2lbsPolish sausage or kielbasa, cut into 2 to 3 inch pieces
- 1 1/2cups packedbrown sugar
- 1/2cup choppedonions
- 1/2teaspoonliquid smoke
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- In a medium saucepan, put catsup, brown sugar, onion, liquid smoke& garlic powder.
- cook for 5 minutes.
- put sausage in a casserole dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- pour sauce over meat.
- bake at 350 degrees, for 30-40 minutes, or until sausage is completely heated through& barbecue sauce, thickens up.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »