- 1kg fresh largegreen shrimp, 2 lbs(shrimps)
- 1/2cupsoy sauce
- 1/3cupgreen onions, chopped
- 1/4cupsesame oil
- 1 1/2teaspoonsground ginger
- 1/2teaspoon freshly gratednutmeg
- Shell and wash the prawns leaving the tails intact.
- Combine all ingredients except prawns, mixing well, in a bowl.
- Add prawns, cover and marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from marinade.
- Cook in the BBQ with lid on for 8-15 minutes, or until cooked through (DO NOT OVERCOOK), depending on size.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »