- 1/4cuppineapple juice
- 2tablespoonslemon juice
- 4 (6 ounce)salmon fillets
- 2tablespoonsbrown sugar
- 4teaspoonschili powder
- 2teaspoons gratedfresh lemon rind
- Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, and salmon fillets in a large Ziploc bag; seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove fish from bag and discard marinade; combine brown sugar, chili powder, lemon rind, cumin, salt, and cinnamon; coat salmon fillets evenly with spice mixture; arrange fillets in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »