- 1lbboneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2cup kraft originalbarbecue sauce
- 1 (10 ounce)bagmixed salad greens
- 1largetomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2cup slicedred onions
- 1/2cupranch dressing(whatever brand you prefer)
- 1/4cup crumbledblue cheese
- crumbled cookedbacon bits, for garnish
- Cook and stir chicken in barbecue sauce in skillet on medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in additional barbecue sauce to moisten, if desired.
- Toss greens with tomato and onion in large bowl; top with chicken.
- Add dressing; mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon bits.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »